You handle many projects at once, every moment of your day is booked, and you feel like you are on the road more then you are at home. You don’t have time for smartphone apps that waste time, and you don’t have the time to waste to dig through thousands to find the few that will save you time. Luckily, we have found some apps for you. Listed here are 5 apps sure to simplify your life.
Top 5 Business Apps
- WhosHere: If a deadline is quickly approaching and you are needing a freelancer, WhosHere enables you to find freelancers for hire in your area quickly. You can send out a search, and text or call any of the professionals that reply.
- Locale: It’s embarrassing if your phone chimes during a major meeting. But with everything else you have to do to prepare for a meeting it’s tough to remember to put it on silent. This app lets you set specific modes for your phone determined by your location. So your phone will automatically go to silent when you enter your office, or the theater, even.
- WaveSecure: If you travel frequently for business, you run the risk of losing your smartphone in an unfamiliar city. With WaveSecure you can remotely lock your smartphone, track its SIM card, and backup any data stored on your phone until you locate the device again.
- Bump: If you are in sales you need to collect contact information quickly. With Bump all you have to do is touch two phones together to exchange information, forget about post-tradeshow data entry.
- Scan2PDF Mobile: This app lets you scan reports, receipts, or any other documents on the run with your smartphone’s camera. Then you’re able to turn them into color PDFs and email them to your computer’s desktop.